Gaining Texas Circuit Court Access to find records online is not that difficult when you know where to look. This guide will provide that information along with what type of data and records you could locate when searching for circuit court records in Texas.
Learn how to build a basic background report on someone by accessing circuit court records from the Texas court system below. From the Texas court systems, there are ways to search for Texas supreme court case information as well.
How to access circuit court records
The Texas Judicial Branch website offers great case and document search functions directly online. Users can use the case search below and find all and access circuit court records along with with finding Texas criminal court docket information. Here is how to use the case search fields.
Step 1: Choose case type and court
- Start by picking a case search or document search field.
- Pic the court where you would like to search and access circuit court records from. If you are not sure what court you can choose “All Courts”
- If you know a case number or partial case number you can input that into the search field.
- Chose either civil, or criminal cases to search. If your not sure then you can check off “Both”
- You can narrow down your search by choosing a time period in the form of dates.
- If you know an Attorney or Bar number you an add that into the search field. Same for trial court case number.
- Select what originating COA you would want to search for. Same for trial court for county, and trial court.
Use a search service to find court information
Once this is done the system scans thousands of data points from federal, state, and county sources. Along with using the above method, this is a great tool to find arrest records, warrants, contact information, and more directly online.
Gaining access to Texas Circuit court information is not difficult. Unless the record is sealed by a court order you probably will gain access to the information by doing a little work searching from the court court the data is being stored at. With that said using a search service in conjunction with circuit court documents will put together a more detailed list of public record data when searching.